Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Happy

I am very happy with my life at this moment......a few regrets are there.........but then again I have regrets because I tried to do somethings.......I do not regret that I didnt try...........

I love the new faces......the new world.........the new ways.......the new expectations.....the new beliefs.........the new roads to walk......the new lessons to learn(some perhaps in a harsh way)..............

And yet I cherish my past....my family........my true friends(however small be that number)

I look forward to getting up every morning.........I have failed earlier....so failure is not a stranger to me......I havent succeeded too many times.......so success is not yet boring..........
God!! Thank you!!! In joy and sorrow may I have faith in you......

No comments:

Post a Comment